Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01145 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,136 (884,924 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tarlac costs Php941 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)