Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31679 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,414 (Php17,091) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)