Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33377 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,476 (Php43,371) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)