Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35994 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,694 (Php10,264) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)