Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.068 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,800 (€239) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)