Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.808 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,755 (€373) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)