Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.676 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,410 (元4,263) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)