Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.030 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,776 (AU$2,285) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)