Cost of living in Darwin, Australia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.846 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,549 (AU$2,145) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)