Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00810 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 144% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,089 (751,565 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)