Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 140% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,984 (1,093,714 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (40 minutes ago)