Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.728 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,232 (﷼ 2,587) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)