Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.819 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,452 (﷼ 1,546) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)