Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.696 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 124% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,658 (﷼ 2,908) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)