Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03046 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,880 (94,554 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (about 1 hour ago)