Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.783 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,092 (元6,501) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)