Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02519 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 144% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,103 (242,320 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (39 minutes ago)