Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02974 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,182 (275,136 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)