Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03194 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 164% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,250 (446,123 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)