Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,872 (₩1,145,065) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)