Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01604 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,228 (₩1,323,703) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)