Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,593 (6,696,776 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)