Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,629 (21,186,282 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (40 minutes ago)