Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,182 (15,967,352 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)