Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,149 (15,663,988 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)