Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,177 (14,799,802 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)