Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.667 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,685 (1,004 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (34 minutes ago)