Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.901 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,036 (1,844 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)