Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.564 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,739 (819 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)