Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26178 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,532 (₨59,334) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)