Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28085 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,650 (₨20,119) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)