Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23426 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,339 (₨18,523) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)