Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.311 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,248 (S/. 3,059) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)