Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.459 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,531 (S/. 3,028) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)