Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.447 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,346 (S/. 1,532) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)