Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.735 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,753 (R$ 1,003) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)