Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.522 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,480 (R$ 992) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)