Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.533 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,879 (R$ 2,508) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)