Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02971 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,680 (CH$426,788) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)