Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.577 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,820 (Bs 1,789) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)