Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.938 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,853 (Mex$ 14,774) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)