Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.872 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,367 (Mex$ 5,009) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)