Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.419 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,104 (R$ 2,049) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)