Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.517 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,118 (R$ 1,834) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)