Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,131 (Mex$ 5,343) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)