Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.640 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,346 ($757) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)