Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.780 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,032 ($321) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)