Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,374 ($575) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (44 minutes ago)