Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,107 (COL$1,201,502) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)