Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,583 (COL$712,290) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (39 minutes ago)