Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03036 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,847 (620,766 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 4,500元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £691 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)