Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03002 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,989 (232,824 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)