Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03072 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,436 (339,727 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £86 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)