Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36077 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,496 (Php6,918) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)