Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37849 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,133 (Php8,277) in Cotabato City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)