Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33588 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,227 (Php36,402) in Cotabato City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)