Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.714 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,686 (€1,143) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)