Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.582 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,500 (313 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (39 minutes ago)