Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.850 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,730 (145 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)