Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,083 (Bs 47,496,641) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)