Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,131 (Bs 31,362,624) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)