Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 444%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.810 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 257% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,389 (Bs 7,399) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)