Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,044 (Bs 97,687,831) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (43 minutes ago)