Cost of living comparison between Cork, Ireland and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.724 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 186% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,950 (€478) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)