Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.667 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,330 (€708) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)