Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02962 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,415 (CH$689,207) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)