Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02716 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,705 (CH$541,440) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)