Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.299 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,503 (kr5,007) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)