Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 413%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.806 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 261% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,288 (kr7,587) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)