Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.792 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 250% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,224 (kr6,526) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)