Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.426 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,685 (R$ 1,785) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)