Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15496 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,424 (47,908 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)