Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16648 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,405 (44,480 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)