Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.502 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,008 (3,556 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)