Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.355 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,827 (3,634 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)