Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.528 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,463 (2,532 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)