Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.725 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,757 (1,546 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)