Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.713 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,449 (2,641 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (27 minutes ago)