Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.367 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,975 (3,658 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)