Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.066 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,302 (4,501 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$150 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jalandhar costs ₨35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)