Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,246 (ARS $17,482) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)