Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.936 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,494 (ARS $11,212) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Novosibirsk costs руб 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)