Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,619 (ARS $7,732) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)