Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 EGP / GNF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,028 (10,716,658 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)