Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 EGP / GNF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 183% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,854 (4,468,584 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)