Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00098 EGP / GNF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,574 (6,725,427 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)