Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 EGP / GNF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,326 (13,286,858 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (41 minutes ago)