Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 EGP / GNF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,557 (11,908,817 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)