Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.106 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,215 (€210) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sulaymaniyah costs 550,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)