Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.985 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,180 (€246) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (42 minutes ago)