Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,202 (ARS $3,762) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)