Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,423 (L 20,601) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)