Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,073 (L 3,984) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)