Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 315%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.597 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 187% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,517 ($1,223) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)