Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 420%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 200% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,508 ($416) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)