Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 366%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.770 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 184% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,860 ($562) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)