Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.276 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,083 (€251) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (33 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)