Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,563 (€390) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)