Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26529 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,015 (₨49,061) in Coimbatore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)