Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27905 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,868 (₨13,862) in Coimbatore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (34 minutes ago)