Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,231 ($b2,369) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $51 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (19 minutes ago)