Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.529 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,768 (1,936 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (27 minutes ago)