Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.552 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,389 (3,380 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (38 minutes ago)