Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.639 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,627 (2,507 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)