Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.584 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,651 (2,105 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)