Cost of living comparison between Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.164 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,917 (1,810 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)