Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.872 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,100 (€1,011) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)