Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,955 (€1,333) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Erdenet costs 3,675 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)